31 July 2015 ~ 12 Comments

Project Advancement l July 31 – August 11

Sheets of corrugated steel are used to construct the north concourse roof deck.

Sheets of corrugated steel are used to construct the north concourse roof deck.

This notice provides a construction update and a look ahead for what to expect in the areas where we are building four new stations along the alignment. You’ll find information about work activities, traffic and transportation impacts taking place over the next two weeks at SoMa, Yerba Buena|Moscone, Union Square and Chinatown.

Construction schedules, bus routes, and stop locations are subject to change due to unforeseen conditions. Signs will be posted at affected stops to advise of service changes.

Construction to build the Union Square I Market Street Station continues along Stockton Street between Post and Ellis including the partial demolition of the Union Square Garage. Activities include roof deck installation, demolition of the northwest corner of the Union Square Garage, utility relocation, compensation, jet grouting and sheet pile installation.

Our thanks go out to the businesses, residents, shoppers, commuters, and all those who are touched by the Project, for their continued engagement as we work to extend the city’s public transportation system.

The Central Subway Team

Be Sociable, Share!

12 Responses to “Project Advancement l July 31 – August 11”

1. Osigwe 21 December 2015 at 1:40 am Permalink

I don’t have a clue but you captured an itesnne moment with these 3 persons. This is a very very good picture (as usual on your blog I might say)

2. http://www.blrimages.net/ 28 April 2016 at 6:22 pm Permalink

Det er kun erfaringen som snakker. Jeg nevnte pÃ¥ telefonen om da vi hadde en chewbacca i kastanjetreet, men glemte Ã¥ fortelle om yoda-i-bregne-incidenten fra 1997. Da mÃ¥tte vi faktisk bruke sÃ¥ hard skyts som sukkerspinn, men er glad for Ã¥ kunne meddele at det ikke har vært en eneste yoda i bregnen siden!Ã¥h, nÃ¥ skulle jeg ønske jeg faktisk hadde sett Star Wars-filmene, for da kunne jeg holdt pÃ¥ sÃ¥nn i timesvis, tror jeg 😀

3. http://www.sgtotalmassage.com/ 12 May 2016 at 5:33 pm Permalink

I think you’ve just captured the answer perfectly

4. car insurance rate 4 June 2016 at 11:48 am Permalink

Keep these articles coming as they’ve opened many new doors for me.

5. http://www.tna1.info/ 15 July 2016 at 3:23 am Permalink

Prova inoltre a metterti nei panni di un bambino con DSA ( lo so sono noiosa, ma questa è la realtà che sto vivendo ora).Per esempio la gara delle tabelline che per fortuna nella classe di Matilde “non va di moda.Il bambino in questione sarebbe costretto a partecipare umiliandosi davanti a tutti perchè non ha l’automatismo per richiamare alla memoria le tabelline oppure verrebbe escluso e il risultato emotivo non cambierebbe.

• Madge 10 March 2017 at 12:42 am Permalink

Aliker – how intseerting. I wonder if my quote isn’t part of the same speech that your quote is from. Thanks for recommending that post and its feedback; I enjoyed reading it.I’m flattered that you see commonality between our blogs. Thank you!

6. i was a prem baby, i was 14 weeks early and i had a weird disease that killed grown men in 12 hours, but im a lucky one that managed to survive, i weighed 2lbs 2oz and everyone thought i was going to be so tiny when i grew up and i am now 17 and 6ft 4 haha, i have so much respect for the parents off prem babys, from what my mum has told me it was really hard but worth it in the end

7. Have you seen a Rheumatologist? I know with me it took a long time to dx because my blood work didn’t show the usual markers for myosotis. If we can help in any way let us know.

8. credit agricole finistere telephone 22 October 2016 at 8:40 am Permalink

—-E’ vero che il ‘socialismo reale’ non funziona, e tu ne sei vivente testimone. E’ dubbio invece che il ‘socialismo reale’ (al di là dei proclami dei suoi sostenitori dell’epoca, prezzolati in malafede o vittime della propaganda in buonafede) abbia a che fare col Comunismo. ADV—-Mio buon ADV, se perfino il caro Carletto Marx si è prudentemente astenuto dal descrivere in dettaglio come avrebbe dovuto essere il sullodato Comunismo DOC una ragione ci sarà, no? Comunque, potresti sempre rimediare tu, non credi?:-)Ciao

9. Blake Amormino 23 February 2017 at 3:59 pm Permalink

そして中綿仕様になったウォーマーパンツは抜群の保温性!!そのうえ、サラっとした素材で履き心地が良く快適にプレーできます♪カラーは、合わせやすいブラック そしてサイズ展開は、M、Lの2サイズ展開となっております。 赤ズボン隊

10. Jesse Grillo 4 September 2017 at 4:01 am Permalink

Nice website. Certainly a lot of stuff to take into consideration.

11. new business adviser 5 September 2017 at 2:30 pm Permalink

You have opened my eyes to varying views on this topic with interesting and solid content. Wow, that is a really cool way of thinking about it! Pinterest pros would agree with your blog.